Each of our Brazilian agate slices are hand selected by us and chosen based on each pieces unique shape, color, and details, for the nicest agate slices for our clients and fellow makers. All natural, with no color dyes or enhancements, our Agate slices are unique and perfect for use in meditation, Crystal healing or for makers and crafter to use for DIY projects and gifts.
[ Item Details ]
· Our D section of our beautiful agate slices we currently have in stock! (Letters do not determine quality, for organization purposes only)
· Hand selected beautiful Brazilian Agate crystal slices, perfect for engraving or scoring.
· Unique and colorful, with no dyes or enhancements. Some of the crystals may contain rough or smooth edges, bumps, nicks, marks or other formations that have grown over time. It's part of the natural process.
· Shape, Transparency, colors, patterns, and details are random, no two agate crystal pieces are the same, each picture is exactly the crystal you will receive. Selection is limited to first come fist serve. Once a piece is gone, its gone!
Large Natural Agate Slice, for Home Decor or Rock Collection, Rocks and Crystals Mineral Specimen, Single Agate Coaster, Crystals for laser engraving projects.
[ Purchasing Options ]
· We offer individual, bundles, and wholesale on our Agate while supplies last.
Individual: select from the drop down menus and check out!
Bundles: Orders must be over 5 slices, add each slice desired to the cart and add promo code "AGATEBUNDLE" to receive a percentage off your bundle order.
Wholesale: To order a wholesale amount of agate contact us. Wholesale is not guaranteed to be available due to our current supply. The crystals for wholesale are selected from our inventory not shown on our website. Wholesale orders will ship priority and will require an invoice. Send us a message to inquire!
[ Dimensions: ]
Dimensions and Thickness vary, each slice is 3-4 inches, palm size.
[ Recommended Settings ]
To use for laser projects, agate has been tested using our glowforge pro. (settings are recommended based on our machine, a test piece may be required before running a project, WHD is not responsible for user error or laser imperfections on the agate)
Engraving: 900/90 270 LPI .125 IN.
Scoring: 500/90 .125 IN.
**Do Not Attempt To Cut Agate Slices With Lasers!**
[ Additional Information ]
· A reminder, agate is a natural rock formation, some sides are better to engrave on and thicker than the other, some have shallow centers that may cause engravings to chip. Use good judgment to decide which side will be better for your project. Engravings may come out smooth or bumpy depending on the texture and thickness of the layers on the individual slices.
· Due to this items fragile nature, we recommend that all items are handled with care and kept away from young children, Recommended ages 5 and up.
· Given the nature of hand selected and cut crystals, each piece is 100% unique, small imperfections such as marks, scratches, holes, or other natural impurities may be possible, we try our best to select the best material that we have available when selecting your items.
· Agate slices are not available for returns or exchanges. Please see our policies on our website for information regarding ordering, order changes, shipping profiles, cancellations, returns and exchanges.